This is A Kind of Adventurous Life. Hi! My name is Kirikou, and today I’m going for a walk in the forest. Ah. The forest ended here. So I’m just going for a walk in … I’m just going for a walk. I think this walk would be more fun if I had a friend with me. Or a favourite brother! Will you join me in my walk?
– Yes. But your face looks like a hippo. What? Here’s a Christmas pine for you But there’s a bigger pine So can we take it because it’s a huge one! I can’t get it. Did you fall? Yes. Kirikou! I am here! Can we stop soon for a break? Probably soon. Do you know what this building is?
– No. It’s an old mill. Do you know what is a mill?
– No. They made flour there. Do you want to see?
– Yes. This is where you put the seeds and when the stone turned it crushed the seeds and they became flour. With flour you make bread. Let’s put my gloves in fire.
– Why? Because I have other gloves. But we don’t have them here. You’d need to go back with cold hands. Then I’ll borrow your gloves. And you can’t burn other than wood there. One, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight My mustard gets on the paper! Did you like eating here?
– Yes. You still have some sausage left. Should we start going back? Let’s continue! I’m cold. When we walk you’ll get warmer. What are you?
– The hunter. What does the hunter do?
– He cuts the wolf’s tummy. What happens then? The the little red riding hood and the granny get out of the wolf’s tummy. So can we play little red riding hood? I got you!
– Oh no! We’re two hunters. What are we hunting?
– Wolves. You can’t hunt wolves in Finland. Why not? Did you know that you can’t hunt tigers because they are so few. Did you know … It was a good fish. Did we have a nice trip?
– Yes. Thank you for watching! Remember to brush your teeth, and see you soon again! My name is Tiger!